Ready to Rumble

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaudet

Reaction score
Getting ready for this Waldo..... Though Les Miles had a lapse of memory last week, I think he will recover nicely against yer hawgs...

Tiger Bait... Tiger Bait...

10059.jpg
VS
lsu-tiger-eyes.jpg

Starting the afternoon right with some of Benton's Cats Meow finest Pear wine.....</font>
</font>

Speaking of not seeing pictures .......... Gaudet I'm only seeing 1, and it's not the 1 you want! Memory lapse,, that is as good a reason as any of the others I've heard, and Auburn must have been infected as well.
And on that note, I know its rivalry weekend so good luck to everyone and enjoy the games!
VC

It came up initially, but I found another one that looks more intimidating......

Thanks Vcasey.... May your Gators take the BCS this year.... Saban doing it would really hurt my feelings right now....

Nice pic, may need to do a wildlife label series. Florida will need to get past Saban and a very good Alabama team before they even think about bowl games, much less the BCS. Have to enjoy this year with so many seniors graduating.
VC

Nail biter Waldo. Your hawgs are pretty good. OT it is.

I hope Arkansas plays LSU for the SEC Western div. title next year &amp; the game has a different outcome than this year. Was a good game as Waldo said.

Latest posts

Back