PINOT NOIR/BLUEBERRY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I found a place online that sell "carboy covers" Got 20 something from them. They are made of fleece to fit 6 gallon carboys.

smiley32.gif

uavwmn said:
Tepe, are those little carboy t-shirts???

No. I found a place online that sell "carboy covers" They are made of fleece to fit 6 gallon carboys. I got 20 something of them.

smiley19.gif
sorry for the double post. guess I need more coffee...

NW, where did you get the Alexander's Sun Country Pinot Poir? And the WE Red Grape concentrate?
And this makes 6 gal????
smiley36.gif

Northern Winos said:
Tepe....What's cooking in the carboys under those covers????

Oh my where do I start!

From fresh Italian Juice
Brunello
Amarone
Dolcetto
Valpolicella
Montepulciano
Soave Classico
Pinot Grigio
Verdicchio
Frascati

Fruit
Banana
Apple
Peach

Ice wine from juice

From fresh California juice
Red Zinfandel - 12 gallons
Pinot Grigio
Gewrtztraminer
Sauvigion Blanc
White Zinfandel
White Merlot
Sangiovese
Syrah
Mixed Black
Barbera
Cabernet Sauvigion
Pinot Noir - 12 gallons

Next will be Chilean juice in April

Is that enough for you?

joeswine said:
smiley1.gif
BRAG ,BRAG BRAG,TEPE GET MORE AND CAROL WILL THROUGH YOU
smiley17.gif
OUT,,,,HA
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley4.gif

Hey Joeswine,

Inquisitive minds want to know

People ask and I answer
smiley20.gif

smiley2.gif

That's a very impressive list of very impressive wines....
smiley20.gif

I have a feeling you have more than that.

Show us your wine cellar too....I bet that's really loaded up too....

Northern,
I'm not here to brag.
Rather, I'm here BECAUSE Joeswine told me he thought I would enjoy the "discussions" here.
Yes I make alot of wine. That's because the wife and doughter alone go thru 2 sometimes 3 bottles a day. Just have to keep up with the demand.
smiley36.gif
smiley20.gif

My basement (wine cellar) is all over . It's in a 200 year old home so not the best looking. They call it river rock and mud foundation
I do have 5 racks holding wine as well as MANY full cases all over.

I don't think your bragging...
It's nice to see the goals that others have reached.

Nice you have a family that keeps the stock rotated, we try our best to keep a supply of empty bottles on hand....
smiley2.gif

Your river rock foundation would make an awesome rustic cellar....I love looking at others applications of racks and storage areas....Would be nice if everyone would show more of their rooms...Give each other ideas of how to make-do or design an area in our homes.

Northern,
Here are some pix. As you can see I am LOW. I have 2 other racks that did not send. I do however have 30++ full cases not put on the racks. The tall racks will hold 144 bottles.
smiley20.gif

20090125_122052_IMG_1660s.JPG
20090125_122650_IMG_1662s.JPG

Time to restock the shelves.... and, maybe bottle some wine...
You don't want the ladies to have to wait for their wine.

i will say folks tepe does make a might fine red wine especially his red zin which has won metals onits own>>>>>>>>>>

tepe and me are apart of the original south jersey wine makers group and have shared many a glass together and exchanged wine tails as all of US do on a monthly bases<<

joeswine said:
i will say folks tepe does make a might fine red wine especially his red zin which has won metals onits own>>>>>>>>>>

tepe and me are apart of the original south jersey wine makers group and have shared many a glass together and exchanged wine tails as all of US do on a monthly bases<<

smiley9.gif
Aww shucks.... Gee thanks Joeswine.

If I remember you also like my Frascati and Amarone.

Joeswine,

Why don't you tell everyone what you YOU won in the last winecompetition.
smiley20.gif

WHAT I WOULD LIKE FOR THOSE TO SEE IS MY FINDINGS AS PER THE JUDGES COMMENTS FROM CELLAR MASTERS,AND THEN FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN,T ENTERED OR RECEIVED COMMENTS YOU,LL SEE HOW SUBJECTIVE THEY CAN BE............YOU CAN GET VERY MIXED RESULTS FROM THREE DIFFERENT JUDGES ON THE SAME WINE>>>>>SOME TIMES IT DOESN,T MAKE ANY SENSE...........I WILL DO THIS UNDER A NEW TOPIC ONCE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET UP A SPREAD SHEET >>>TEPE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME DO THAT ,THEN YOU,LL SEE WHAT IT,S ALL ABOUT....EVERYTHING THATS CONSTANTLY GONE OVERIN THIS FORUM// AND WHY>> ITS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE BASICS AND ALSO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX..............

Latest posts

Back