One Step not a sanitizer?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall

Reaction score
My One Step cleaner just arrived and it doesn't say it's a sanitizer. I thought it said it was when I ordered it. Is it a sanitizer?

I am confused by this as well, from the Midwest Supplies website I found that in order to be called a "Sanitizer" on its packaging, it must be approved by the EPA and assigned a registration number, and have an open file maintained with the EPA. On the other hand, IO-STAR Sanitizer is a registered pesticide by the EPA according to their tech-sheet.

I am confused by this as well, from the Midwest Supplies website I found that in order to be called a "Sanitizer" on its packaging, it must be approved by the EPA and assigned a registration number, and have an open file maintained with the EPA. On the other hand, IO-STAR Sanitizer is a registered pesticide by the EPA according to their tech-sheet.
Yes, I looked at the advertisment and it says it is a sanitizer. Maybe they're trying to avoid the troubles of putting it on the bottle.

Back