OLD ORCHARD JUICES

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now thats a good Idea!!
smiley32.gif

I've used them to make pyments (mead) but always in conjunction with frozen fruit. The juice and the fruits have been seperate varieties though and I found the juice to be of high quality, imparting good flavor.

Thanks...now I have to try to find some....but imagine the Vintners Harvest Wine Bases are still a good value.

I''ve been looking at them recently as well. I bought a pomegranette/blueberry version to taste test and it tasted great. You could taste the blueberry juice in it. I'm finishing up an ocean spray blueberry cranberry gallon. I'll see how it tastes after all done.

NW, I've got a 1 gal batch of Berry from them going now. Will stabilize this weekend. Sure smells/tastes good so far.

bj4271 said:
NW, I've got a 1 gal batch of Berry from them going now. Will stabilize this weekend. Sure smells/tastes good so far.

What is the criteria that everyone looks for in a juice they want to make into wine...IE: 100% pure...etc...

I like there to be no additives, but I accept Vit C or other vitamins.

Strong flavor/aroma. I buy the 64oz bottles in the store for about $2 +/-. When I open them to use, if not enough aroma/flavor, I drink them - otherwise I use them to make wine in 1 gal batches (2 bottles).

Latest posts

Back