Northeast Wisconsin wine making club?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood1954

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a wine making club in NE wisconsin? If not, anyone interested in starting one? I would really like to meet other wine makers and learn from each other, there is a club in southern wisconsin but that's just too far. If we started one in the Appleton/Greenbay area we could probably work with them for guidance as they have been around since the 70s.

wood1954 said:
Anyone know of a wine making club in NE wisconsin? If not, anyone interested in starting one? I would really like to meet other wine makers and learn from each other, there is a club in southern wisconsin but that's just too far. If we started one in the Appleton/Greenbay area we could probably work with them for guidance as they have been around since the 70s.

Know what that club in southern wi is called by chance? I'm in southern WI!

I think this would be a great idea if someone would like to manage it. I would be out of the question.......still to new to wine making.

new club

I don't believe there is a club in NE Wisconsin, we would probably have to start one. I was involved with an archery club before , that's my only organized activity i've ever been on other than at work .however if needed i could start a club and slowly but surely we could grow. I'm new to that's why i would like meet others.

Appleton Wine making Club

Did anyone ever get a wine making club started in the Appleton Wisconsin?

We have a 2.5 acre vineyard a few miles north of Appleton and if there is enough interest we are considering starting up a new club. Also I currently have approx. 1000 lbs of Edelweiss that needs to be harvested ASAP.

Shakin' Rock Vineyard

Central Wisconsin Vintners out of Fond Du lac

Prairie Home Vintners out of Sun Prairie

Wisconsin Vintners out of Milwaukee

Latest posts

Back