NCAA tournament

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or was the recent NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament one of the very best ever? I am not a big basketball fan (don't watch Pro Basketball at all and only watch the NCAA tournament for College Ball) so I may just have been overly impressed by many of the close games. I thought the whole tournament was great and the games of the Final Four were superb. I really did not have a horse in this race and I did not care who won the tournament. That may be the reason I enjoyed it so much.

Congratulations to Duke, Coach Mike "Alphabet" (I cannot see how the pronunciation of that series of letters comes out to be "sha shev' sky") and all the participants.

I am a HUGE basketball fan. I would agree that there were some very good/close games this year. Not as many upsets(Day 1 had quite a few) as in previous years but nonetheless, some very close, competitive games.

Usually we get at least 1, and some odd years 2, lower seeds in the final four. Not this year as Michigan State was an underrated #7 seed.

March Madness is my favorite time of the year.

I was dismayed by all of the freshman players on the usual "super teams" that already are boasting how they are all "one and done"…..

Hoping the NBA amends the rule and makes the minimum age to play in the NBA 20 years of age and not 19.

I was cheering, shouting , screaming for the last several weeks. This is my favorite time of the year next to grape harvest. High school ball and college both some nights not knowing what game to watch and sometimes trying to watch them all. My wife goes to bed early this time of year.

My horse was and always will be Wisconsin. I still believe!

On Wisconsin!!!

Latest posts

Back