My new batch!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it shouldn't be that difficult i wouldn't think, thats a lot of work just to get a label to stick and the ink not to run

In the past when I first tried making labels for my wine, I actually just used some white Elmer's glue. I'd put a bit on my finger, rub it all over the back of the label, and carefully stick it on and let it dry. The good part is that label removal was a breeze by just soaking it for a bit. But now I use the Avery 8164 stick on labels which work like a dream. They're also not hard to remove by soaking. There's also a no-run label in the same size which is made of some kind of vinyl. They're actually easier to remove than the paper ones, and the colors don't run on a sweaty bottle.

Yeah I guess that is a lot of work. I guess I'll try Elmer's & check into kinko's. Thanks guys

And the Avery labels sound like a good idea now too :D

You best bet is a laser printer , color or Black n white. Then I use Elmer's spray adhesive because easy to use and it also resists moisture.

Back