My mother's Day activity

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddrod

Reaction score
Went run my 6 hoop nets this morning with my son. Had a great time and caught lots of catfish. Then cooked some grilled beef soft tacos with grilled home grown onions and bell peppers and homemade fresh salsa. Now I am getting hammered on my homegrown and vinted white muscadine wine to end the day. This was a great day.

LOL, did you talk to your Mom today?

I had a good day, actually a good weekend as well, got my elderberry fermenting away, started the eldercherry and started a gallon batch of Starburst jellybean wine, looks nasty but has a rather good taste. Went and visited with my Mom and Mother-in-law yesterday, had my daughter call me yesterday and today, had FedEx drop me a present from my step-son (he is my son, don't care that I didnt' give birth to him) delivered by FedEx. And my daugher-in-law called today and wished my a happy mother's day but still haven't heard from my son and not expecting to. He may be 28 years old and about to become a father but when he smarts off to his mother, then his mother needs to put him in his place. LOL, he hasn't realize yet that all he needs to do is apologize for what he said instead of calling his sister asking for help cuz Mom is mad at him. Not mad but he knows how I feel about disrespect.

My fedex present was this HUGE chocolate covered strawberries, they are as big as my fist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a good day. Got a pile of drawings and "Coupons" from the Daughter. Then she and her dad gave me a pair of Humongous blue topaz earrings. I love em! after all that we drove almost 2 hrs to hit up a Faerie Festival. Drove through a tiny town called Port Deposit on the way and stopped for lunch and a walk along the river. All in all was a pretty good day.

Jeeingchick, you went through my town. The Faerie fest was in Darlington, right across the Conowingo dam.
How was it, I didn't get a chance to go?
I was up in Philly visiting Mom.
Darlington has an Apple festival in the fall as well, only one day, and it attracts well over 100,000 people...gets real crowded, it's a small town.

Back