Mosti Mondiale Meglioli 2007 - Limited Quantities Available

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
Mosti Mondiale advised me that they still have a limited amount of 2007 Meglioli's available and I have put them on the web site for sale. These will be special orders and I will be accumulating them andplacing orders as soon as I have enough to fill a pallet.

As I have posted, these kits are outstanding and the closest I have come to making a $30 bottle of wine. I have made the Barolo and Pinot Grigio personally, while several of my customers have made Rojo Grande, Barolo and Chardonnay. All of the feedback is the same. These are the best kits!

I will have 5 of these available for tasting at Winestock for next year's release, but for those of you that can not wait, I have made these available. I don't know how long they will last, so if you do want one, please order it ASAP.

Here is the link:
http://www.finevinewines.com/ProdListAJMEG.asp

Awesome....I ordered a Rojo Grande!
smiley32.gif

Comments from MM: A wine that is definitely not for the masses or people with weak taste buds. Patience will be rewarded immensely.

It looks like there was significant interest in these kits. Taken orders for over 20 at this time and we have taken all of the Barolo's that Mosti had left!

how can i resist? I ordered the Sangiovese. Along with a few other items of course.
smiley17.gif

How is the flavor and boldness of the sangiovese. I haven't evolve much into the reds because I am not real wild of the real strong flavors and mouthfeel. I do like the pinot noir and I tried and likeda chianti last week. Was reading the description of the sang and am thinking about it, but would like some input on the "boldness" before I buy a nearly $200 kit.

Doc, if you like Pinot Noir and Chianti, you might just like the Sangiovese. Sangiovese is the main grape in Chianti wines. Straight Sangiovese's do however, like to show off the tannins, so you might find it a little "bold", but not too much.

Typically, the style is a lighter, easy drinking red wine. Other types of reds that fit that profile are Beaujolais (Bergamais), Spanish Rioja, Spanish Temranillo, and Barbera.

Thanks a little bold I can handle but the likes of cab sav andshiraz are way too much for me.

BTW How is my old stomping ground. Born and raised in New Westminister and Burnaby.Edited by: docbee

Latest posts

Back