Other Master Vintner Winemaker's Reserve kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker81

wine dabbler
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm considering repeating last year's experiment -- adding the pomace from grapes to kits, making a superior version of a second run wine. I'll have pomace from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, and am thinking of adding it to a Cabernet Franc kit. The only one on the market that I've found is Master Vintner Winemaker's Reserve.

How good are these kits?

Thanks!

I'm considering repeating last year's experiment -- adding the pomace from grapes to kits, making a superior version of a second run wine. I'll have pomace from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, and am thinking of adding it to a Cabernet Franc kit. The only one on the market that I've found is Master Vintner Winemaker's Reserve.

How good are these kits?

Thanks!
Unless there has been a recent change that I'm unaware of, Master Vintner kits are just re-boxed Mosti Mondiale kits.

How good are these kits?

Thanks!
I've made a bunch of them over the past few years and all have turned out great. I always add the typical sacrificial oak and bulk age my reds min 6months and whites 3-4months.

I did the MV Cab Franc back in Sept2021 -- and it's tasting dang good - still have a handful of bottles left.

Cheers!

How good are these kits?

Thanks!
I've had great luck with the Master Vintner Winemaker's Reserve. A store I frequent had an expired Tempranillo kit. They offered me half price. Long story make short, I made the kit, following their recipe, but used OPT-Red and some 1st stage fermenting tannin and it trued out amazing. I'm a fan of their kits. I don't make many kits as I like to work with whole grapes. Sounds like a great project. Poirier's Cellar - Chuck

I've had great luck with the Master Vintner Winemaker's Reserve. A store I frequent had an expired Tempranillo kit. They offered me half price. Long story make short, I made the kit, following their recipe, but used OPT-Red and some 1st stage fermenting tannin and it trued out amazing. I'm a fan of their kits. I don't make many kits as I like to work with whole grapes. Sounds like a great project. Poirier's Cellar - Chuck
Big MV fan too!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back