Mango Apple Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we all come back home on the 24th.

Got nothing to do tonight except have a bath read a book and drink a bottle of Barolo.
smiley1.gif

Back on the job now.

Did a first racking and added a dose of sparkloid. Now I don't have two extra bottles and I had to add bottle of my previous apple to fill up it threw that much sediment.

It's still not clear but I'm going to leave it another month and see where we are.

No picture because no camera tonight. Maybe soon.
Edited by: peterCooper

Racked and filtered and back into a carboy because I have NO bottles at all.added 1/2 tsp k-meta as this one will be in the jar for six months and another six minimum in the bottle.

20060808_164452_100_0462.jpg

20060808_164514_100_0463.jpg

Had a bit of a taste. Not bad at all, It's not really dry, like the previous apple. The mango keeps that hint of sweetness which is nice.

Nice and clear! I love the sparkle that filtering gives an already clear wine. Great job!

Hi all

I just started a 3 gallon batch of apple wine 08/11/06 and is going good , I am using Apple juice ( Walmart had it on sale). I hope it clears up,Going to rack it to glass carboy in the morning,

Harry

Latest posts

Back