Looking for easy peach recipes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sparkling white grape peach wine recipe

see how this turns out ,i make this and drink it while my other wine is ageing, I got this from mr nice guy on homebrewtalk .com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never post any brew recipes but this is my favorite out of the many gallons of wine I have made and recipes I have come up with. This wine is dry but doesn't seem dry because the smell and body are so nice. I would compare this to a champagne, the peach flavor is light yet comes through very well because of the wonderful boquet.

I love Apfelwein and always have 5 gallons on tap but now it is going slow. The peach wine is just as dry but has no sourness like an Apfelwein. Plus this really doesn't have to age, it tastes great young.

Don't drink a few pint glasses of this, it is probably well over 10%!

White Grape Peach 5 gallons
5 gallons of White Grape Peach Juice (I prefer wal-mart brand)
3 cans White Grape Peach juice frozen concentrate (thawed)
2 cans Niagare White Grape frozen concentrate (thawed)
D47 yeast

Easy directions: Mix the above, put in carboy, wait 2 months or until clear which usually takes 4-5 weeks, bottle, enjoy!

Optional: Pectic Enzyme, Yeast Nutrient

Starting Gravity: really high
Finishing Gravity: Low

All of this goes in a 5 gal carboy, make sure to shake everything well to oxygenate and mix the concentrate in. Then add the pectic enzyme per diretions and let it work if you have some, this just helps it clear but you probably don't need it. Then I pitch the yeast. I usually make a starter. After a day or two I add some nutrient which you also really don't need. I use foil for an airlock for a week then switch to a real one. This helps the wine take up O2 during the respiration phase, once again, not necessary.

Now just wait a month or so until it clears and if you can stand it age it for a couple of months. No need to rack!

Carb it up with 5-6 oz of corn sugar or keg it, it will go fast!

Sparkling Niagara Wine, Raspberry Cyser, 6 row and Hallertau SmaSh Lager (All grain beer #1!), Brown Ale, Cascade, Amarillo, and Willamette IPA, Belgian Dark Strong Ale, High OG Oaked Bastard knockoff...

Loads of stuff aging; wine, cider, mead, beer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy; 10-03-2009 at 05:22 PM.

dlight Likes This

ally like you can drink it young,sparkling peach white wine,

Latest posts

Back