Quantcast

Label Peelers: Up to 50% off entire store

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
My order just arrived. The bad news is that they shipped the wrong corks (First Quality, instead of Premium Quality). The good news is that they said they would send the right ones out today, and to keep the other ones!

Their pricing did go back up as of today, it appears. I saved $105. Thanks, @ithink2020 ! 👍

ithink2020

Reaction score
My order just arrived. The bad news is that they shipped the wrong corks (First Quality, instead of Premium Quality). The good news is that they said they would send the right ones out today, and to keep the other ones!

Their pricing did go back up as of today, it appears. I saved $105. Thanks, @ithink2020 ! 👍
You're welcome! I just got back into winemaking recently, so I just found out about them and have been happy so far.

Mcjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently received an Australian Traminer-Riesling also. I am planning on starting it this winter so I will have cold temps to ferment (which I read, is what is desired on that type). Are you going to do any tweaking? If so, what?....................Dizzy
I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. Last time I did a Riesling I cold soaked it to let the crystals drop and did a backsweetening bench trial. I don’t recall doing any real tweaks, but open to ideas!

BabaPerson

Junior
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on two Eclipse white kits (Sonoma Dry Creek Chard, and Yakima Pinot Gris). Plus corks, etc.
I made the Eclipse Yakima Pinot Gris, by the book (except for the sorbate). At for months, it may be the best of any wine I've ever made. Good call.

Latest posts