Juice/Must near Minneapolis

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone found a place for spring musts near Minneapolis? I spoke with Midwest and they are unsure if they will be getting any South American supplies in and just wondering if there is another local place to go.

Thanks!

Let me know if you find some. I would love to try making wine from fresh juice

If you know of any wineries that have juice/must shipped in you might be able to make a deal to get a buy a little bit. I don't know if any MN wineries are making wines from South American grapes. You might have to do some homework. If you see anyone selling a malbec or carmanere, chances are they may be importing grapes this spring.

You guys could go together and buy also. The club I belong to gets orders from all and has a drop. The only hitch is you must buy at least 1 pallet or 36 buckets. We are by Madison WI if interested

The day after I order two frozen musts from WGD, I get an email from Midwest to pre-order Chilean Juice buckets. So, just an fyi, Midwest will have some fresh juice soon.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back