Guitar Tuition.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidNW

Reaction score
Hi,

I got an electric guitar (stratocaster) and amp as an early Christmas present and have put in quiet a bit of practising so far. Have seen some tutorials on Youtube and the net in general.

I feel I need something for a complete newbie - starting from scratch. Could any guitar players suggest a good course that I might find online. So far, I know a few chords and can play the intro to 'Smoke On The Water' by Deep Purple. Not much, but it's a start!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I started playing at about 9.....i learned in the most basic way...
chord book that showed the fret board/ and black dots where your fingers went......had almost every guitar chord....

I started playing at about 9.....i learned in the most basic way...
chord book that showed the fret board/ and black dots where your fingers went......had almost every guitar chord....

My trouble is that my brain tells my fingers where they need to go, but they clearly don't take much notice.

Give it a year of diligent practice.Sit down with someone else to play.You will be surprised at what you can do,in that time.

Latest posts

Back