GOT RAIN

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
finally after 6 weeks of not rain...the Rain Gods smiled on us....the night before last we got .82/100th's and yesterday PM we got 2.21 inches in a very short time....

waterSmall.jpg
rainSmall.jpg

Lightening that wouldn't quit and thunder that shook the house...The rain is a little late for the soybean crop, but will make heavy grain for what is out there...the corn will love it.

The lawn looks like it turned green overnight. garden is going to love it too....think I can safely roll up the garden hoses for the season.

Life gets better everyday!!!!Edited by: Northern Winos

Its refreshing to get after a long stretch without isn't it. T-Storms predicted here for today, then a stretch of sunny and dry, maybe I wont have to mow every 3-4 days.
smiley36.gif
Glad it finally made it up your way.

I'm glad for you NW. Things were really getting dry weren't they? I hope some soaked in and didn't all run off. I hope it helps your crops out so you guys can get a decent harvest this year.

Thanks guys....going without rain for such a long time really humbles a person....makes you realize how much we are NOT in control of the world.

It's nice to hear that you got some rain. The front is supposed to move through here later today. We don't need it but like you said we have no control over it. Good that things are looking up for you.

Has been 29 days now since we had our last rain which technically would not have qualified for a rain.

Latest posts

Back