finally all in for now

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drumlinridgewinery

Reaction score
Started this last year. Finished planting the last 2 rows today. Have Marquette, Concoed, King of the North, St.Pepin, and Lacrosse. started all of these from cuttings. Would like to do some Frontenac Gris next year.

vineyard 7-1-14.jpg

Yes It is a post for each vine. A little overkill but I started With less and (we) didnt like the look from the house. So I added some posts. The bracing is a steel pipe that was lying around at work that I got for salvage price as that was were it was going. I was going to use earth anchors but (we) didnt like them out in the yard. Another thing to mow around I was told. I am hoping everything works out. It is more work than expected but well worth it. Very rewarding and we havent even harvested anything yet. I also have 9 more vines on the farm fence on the back of the property. The farmer had no problem with it for a couple bottles. THe good thing is its a pasture no chemicals just cows.

Latest posts

Back