Enolmatic bottler?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have used one for over 10 years and love it. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about it, other than cost. If the price tag is good for you then it's a fantastic piece of equipment. With additional hoses and adaptors I've used it for vacuum degassing also. The All -in-one pump I think is set up for that without anything additional I believe.

Hello I have one and it works great . For me it was worth the money .
Very easy to use

I had a few good years, now I don't seem to be able to generate the necessary vacuum to lift wine against gravity.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have replaced the O rings without help

I had a few good years, now I don't seem to be able to generate the necessary vacuum to lift wine against gravity.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have replaced the O rings without help
I had to recently replace the entire spring loaded arm. Probably not totally necessary but I didn't want to mess around with seals and rubber parts when the whole arm was about 50 bucks. The old one was in service for thousands of bottles.

And, I had to make sure the center seal on the overflow tank was sealed during use until a vacuum formed.

I use mine and really like it. Very useful piece of kit. I can bottle and cork by myself with it.

If you get one, here's a tip. Use food grade silicone grease on the big o-ring of the vacuum tank.
I have one and love it as well. How come you add grease to the O-ring?

I'm considering one of these to improve my bottling game... How high can you move wine using the built in vacuum system? Specifically, if I have a keg/carboy on the ground and the bottling station on a table (say 3ft), will it work?

I'm considering one of these to improve my bottling game... How high can you move wine using the built in vacuum system? Specifically, if I have a keg/carboy on the ground and the bottling station on a table (say 3ft), will it
I use a vacuum pump for bottling, it lifts from the floor to the tabletop w/o any issues.

I'm considering one of these to improve my bottling game... How high can you move wine using the built in vacuum system? Specifically, if I have a keg/carboy on the ground and the bottling station on a table (say 3ft), will it work?
Yes no problem at all. My barrels are much lower than the table that I use to bottle.

Latest posts

Back