Desparately need advice!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southlake333

Reaction score
So I finished a batch of skeeter pee and a batch of quad berry pee over the past few weeks. Both are good but a bit tart so I'm going to let them age a bit (1 week is considered a bit right? ;) :dg)
So anyway, I started 2 more batches of pee last night. One will be all lemon, then backsweetened with concentrates. The other will be half lemon, half lime with some of it sweetened with concentrate and some just sugar. Both are sittin on the kitchen counter (wife loves that).

I have these 2 other lonely primary buckets. I have 4 carboys. I have a baby due in a week.

My horribly debilitating problem is....should I start more pee so I can try more flavors? Or will that result in an early death from a digruntled pregnant wife in the Texas July heat? Maybe I need to try the triple berry dragon pee instead...

I'm not addicted! I can quit anytime...I just need more carboys first...:r

LOL, I'm going to stay politically correct and say beware of the July heat and the pregnant wife. I can give you a report on my version of the triple berry Pee when it finishes clearing.

;-)

Why not wait until the other batches are ready? You could then take your time and decide what you like best. Seems like you will have plenty of stock to see you past the amount of "wait time".

This way, your better half (as well as future offspring) will be happy.

LOL. "Must be pee, must be fresh". Like that play.

OK, so all you need to do is find a place to put your carboys so that they are out of sight. This way your ever-lovin does not have to see them while you ferment.

LOL. "Must be pee, must be fresh". Like that play.

OK, so all you need to do is find a place to put your carboys so that they are out of sight. This way your ever-lovin does not have to see them while you ferment.

Hmm...if only there were a place to buy a Hide-A-Pee contraption! That could solve all my problems (and allow my addiction to go undetected). :n

Here's a bit more free advice for you. Make something -she- likes. Not only will you no longer have to hide stuff, you'll have an increased winemaking budget and you'll get lotsa' gadgets as gifts.

I got it....do a baby bottle of PEE for presentation after birth and for all the nurses. Go to area feed store and get some nipples for bottles (like feeding baby goat from a bottle), put the nipples on top of the corked bottles of Skeeter Pee. Label them 'Congratulations it's a ___, have some Pee on me!' Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know how excited you are to be making your wine, and you have empty carboys, but maybe hold off until the wife is delivered (she will be cooler and happier). Will the carboys fit under the crib?

Congratulations though...hope the delivery is safe and all is well.

I got it....do a baby bottle of PEE for presentation after birth and for all the nurses. Go to area feed store and get some nipples for bottles (like feeding baby goat from a bottle), put the nipples on top of the corked bottles of Skeeter Pee. Label them 'Congratulations it's a ___, have some Pee on me!' Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know how excited you are to be making your wine, and you have empty carboys, but maybe hold off until the wife is delivered (she will be cooler and happier). Will the carboys fit under the crib?

Congratulations though...hope the delivery is safe and all is well.

ROFLMAO, such great ideas! Thanks! I'm off to measure the crib now... :r

Latest posts

Back