Czech Republic=Beer?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missee12

Junior
Reaction score
When one thinks of wine, thoughts are likely to go to the beautiful vineyards abundant in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Italy</st1:place></st1:country-region>, which makes them #1 for wine tourism. Who could forget the famous I Love Lucy episode when she is stomps on grapes in <st1:country-region><st1:place>Italy</st1:place></st1:country-region>? Well now, the Czech Republic wants to stir up the same type of frenzy, but with beer. This weekend’s copy of the Wall Street Journal writes about this new phenomenon. Since renovating many of their breweries to have more tours, Czech tourism has already been up some 30%. They want to make their country synonymous with beer, but can they do it? The <st1:place><st1:placeName>Czech</st1:placeName> <st1:place>Republic</st1:place></st1:place> is also trying to market the health benefits of beer: soaking in a beer filled tub several times will supposedly result in youthful skin and relaxed muscles. For now, my Budweiser will suit me just fine.

Soaking in a tubful of beer is quite a visual....
I'll drink to that!!!!
20060721_095022_beer.gif

Latest posts

Back