Creative Mind Gone, HELP

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vscottcolorado

Reaction score
I am in a real bind here! I just can't come up with a catchy label that I need to get done today and shipped. My mind is gone! He is a quarterback at the AF Academy, great kid and spends a lot of time with us when he is not playing. His folks are big wine drinkers and have loved some of ours. Promise I won't enter any label competitions with them and will not take credit, just maybe some ideas to get my mind going.
Will be sending a 2009 Lodi Cab from grapes, 2009 Pinot Grigio, 2009 Viognier, and a 2009 Vieux Château du Roi.
THOUGHTS?

20100322_111831_img005.jpg

20100322_111916_img006.jpg

20100322_112007_img011.jpg

20100322_112055_img010.jpg

Do one of the labels very traditional, very classy, using his jersey # as the main attraction????

Mike, squandron is the dirty dozen. See didn't even go there great thought. Like the Jersey thing as well trying to edit a picture for that as well. QB Cab with his jersey # I like as well. I am cooking now..

I was going down the road to do something like "4th. and 1 Viognier" Got voted down last night. This has been great. Putting together a couple now. Any other thoughts, please post!

Thanks to all.. did not get it shipped yesterday but it will go out today.
Can always count on this forum for quick replies.

I'll post some pics later. Used a couple of your ideas along with one the Goodfella actually did and PM'ed me.

I'd like to see the other labels.... Seems like there were some pretty good ideas.

Back