WineXpert Aroma kit wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch the $154 price, that was for a different Private Reserve kit that didn't include shipping. The Super Tuscan is $187.25 shipped. For that minor difference I would definitely recommend the RJ Spagnols Super Tuscan.

Scratch the $154 price, that was for a different Private Reserve kit that didn't include shipping. The Super Tuscan is $187.25 shipped. For that minor difference I would definitely recommend the RJ Spagnols Super Tuscan.
Ok willing to try it. But how does is compare to FWK Super Tuscan. I’m looking for an Apples to Apples comparison.

Ok willing to try it. But how does is compare to FWK Super Tuscan. I’m looking for an Apples to Apples comparison.
My FW Super Tuscan was just bottled a couple months ago, so I don't have an apples to apples comp just yet. At this point the RJS is better, but I 'm certain the FW will improve significantly with a bit more time. It's also considerably less expensive than WE or RJS.

Y
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make all three using the exact same process and get back to us in a couple years with the ratings. :b

Latest posts

Back