APRIL FOOL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
This is no joke...

Picture013Small.jpg

It's snowing!!!!

After a couple weeks of above normal temps we kind of got spoiled...had cleaned out most of the flower beds and was looking forward to start digging in the dirt....the soil had thawed out and the water puddles had disappeared.

We have hadover an inch of rain since Wednesday...that was more than welcome...then today...the wind shifted to the North...temperature has dropped and the light rain has turned into light SNOW...Yuck!!!

I could always be worse...the inch of rain could have been 12 inches of snow on frozen ground...so...best thing is not to look outside...

What time is 'Happy Hour' anyway????Edited by: Northern Winos

It's always 5 o'clock somewhere is my motto!

The snow actually looks pretty from my vantage point. How much land do you have, if I can ask?

Snow is looking better to me too...with a glass of wine in your hand everything looks better...At least at this time of the year it will be gone with the next sunrise.

We have 400 acres here, plenty of space to play...and 160 acres on another farm that we rent out.

This is a great part of the country...just look on the map where there is nothing....there you can own a piece of the world and turn it into what ever you like.

They aren't making any more land...get it while you can.

Latest posts

Back