Other Apple Wine Kit Purchase

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winesleeper

Reaction score
I’m looking at ordering online an apple wine kit. Which kit would be best and where would you place your order? I think I’m looking for an everyday drinker. Something everybody in the family would like to drink. I have listed below the two types that I have found. Thanks for any help.
1. Island Mist Green Apple Riesling
2. Cornucopia White Green Apple Pinot Bianco
3. Other ?

BTW, none of those are "apple" wines. They are grape wines with an apple additive.

If you truly want apple wine, go to a farm and buy unprocessed apple cider or juice, a pack of wine yeast and let-er-rip! (find a recipe, first, though).

BTW, none of those are "apple" wines. They are grape wines with an apple additive.

If you truly want apple wine, go to a farm and buy unprocessed apple cider or juice, a pack of wine yeast and let-er-rip! (find a recipe, first, though).

Good point. All of the previously mentioned kits will probably have more of an artificial apple flavor compared to how an actual apple wine would taste. They're more "refreshment beverages" (as WE describes their Island Mist kits) than true wine.

For my grape wine with an apple additive. I have selected the Island Mist Green Apple Riesling. Hopefully it will turn out to be a nice refreshment beverage.

Latest posts

Back