Anyone Pick up any great deals today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
Did anyone take advantage of the Cheapskate Wed Deals on www.wtso.com today?

I Got a bunch of real nice wine!....and probably a pending divorce...LOL
3 hrs to go until it's over.

I sat this one out. With as much wine as I've been making, I think my wife would divorce me or have me committed if another box from WTSO showed up. For a while though, I think she and the Fed Ex guy were on a first name basis. :)

Did anyone take advantage of the Cheapskate Wed Deals on www.wtso.com today?

I Got a bunch of real nice wine!....and probably a pending divorce...LOL
3 hrs to go until it's over.

I bought a couple, kept waiting for a port to show and it never did. I guess they cannot get the price point on port that low.

It was hard but I was at work all day. I couldn't do anything but look from my phone. I think I will call in sick for the next one in September. Save some cash just for that day.
Oh, I need a new carboy..or two!! Oak chips, yes oak chips, no wait I need a new box of labels.
Corks, I need cook oh and bottles I have two ready to bottle. Kmetta, Im out of Kmetta!!
The all in one, Yes I need that too!!
Save money?? :) :) :)

Thig, I was waiting to see a port as well.
Tess, I hear you, supplies and equipment come first!
Boat boy, Lmao I have yet to hear what my wife thinks about my over indulgence.

Thig, I was waiting to see a port as well.

I have actually gotten a couple of ports at good prices lately from WTSO, just not yesterday.

I got some 2003 Broadbent Port for $24.99 and some 2003 Ferreira VP for $19.99. Both with free shipping. Those are really insane low prices for a 750ml VP.

Latest posts

Back