Any DMB music fans here?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Wife and I go to a couple of Dave Matthews shows a year and this last weekend we went down to Chula Vista (san diego area) on Friday and then saw him again in Irvine on Saturday. This was our most extreme weekend as far as seating, Friday we were in the pit, against the rail at the front of the stage, only the guards and cameramen between us and the band. Saturday we were at the very top of the Amphitheatre grass, just 16,000 people and about a 1/4 of a mile between us and the stage. AND we got pictures to prove it! A couple of bottles of our wine, great weather and music and Front row.... Priceless!
Mike

DMBconcert.png

dmb here...I have seen him at the new orleans jazz fest several times.
once in milwauke at the summer fest and once in chicago at the food fest..
all were good.

Seen him several times, but never that close. Got to see a Dave and Tim show in Charlottesville a couple years back. Unfortunately didn't catch them when they were here this time.

Hahaha
Wife and I took our teenage kids to see him several times at an outdoor arena in Houston. Wife and I would sit outside the arena and listen for free then drive kids and their friends 90 miles back home. Good memories. Good times.

Latest posts

Back