ANOTHER ONE HAS COME AND GONE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I know I did. Our Christmas dinner was the traditional fare of Roasted Turkey &Baked ham with cornbread dressing and all the other fixings with family & friends. Our pre dinner wine was a very nice2007 Muscadine/Black currant blend. The wine we had with dinner ws a 2007 Blackberry that paired excellently with the fare we had.
The only thing missing was kathy's Mom who is in the hospital right now recovering from a broken leg she sustained in a freak spill from her electric wheelchair 3 days ago.

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

All that food sure looks filling! The wine sounds wonderful, looks like your family had a terrific day and a Merry Christmas!
VC

Good picts Waldo,
I was too busy to take any. Had four little ones under four, their mothers, grandmother, great aunt, and even their great great grandmother. The great aunt is SWMBO, Mary who did most of the food. I spent most of the day scramcling after the little ones, moving snow and opening a 2008MMAJ Chard, 2008 RQS Riesling, and a 2007 MMME Granbarolo. witht he blizzard outside and fire in the stove,it was a great time.
Merry Christmas all!

Waldo, looks like a wonderful Family tradition with a wonderful family. Speedy recovery to Kathy's Mom.

Looked like quite the feast bud, Hope you and yours have a great New Year!

Pete

Back