An Italian Mamma

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony's mother came to visit for dinner. He lives with a roommate, Maria who is very beautiful. During the course of the meal, his mother could not help but notice how beautiful she was and how she and Anthony interacted during the dinner. Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony said, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you that Maria and I are just roommates."

About a week later Maria said to Anthony, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I have been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose that she took it, do you?"

Anthony said, "I doubt it but I will email her to be sure." So he sat down at the computer and wrote an email to his Mom.

Dear Mamma, I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Your Loving Son,
Anthony

A few days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama which read:

Dear Anthony, I'm not saying that you are sleeping with Maria, and I'm not saying that you are not sleeping with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Your Loving Mamma

Latest posts

Back