More about yeast

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBend

Reaction score
Yesterday I asked about using a different yeast than the one I would normally use. Making 5 gal of Blackberry. Now today I discover I used a yeast ENIGIZER when the recipe called for yeast NUTRIENT. What is the difference and did I screw up?

Yesterday I asked about using a different yeast than the one I would normally use. Making 5 gal of Blackberry. Now today I discover I used a yeast ENIGIZER when the recipe called for yeast NUTRIENT. What is the difference and did I screw up?

No you are find, go ahead and add the nutrient though. Nutrient is like the good breakfast you eat and energizer is like the vitamins you take. Does this help?

Yes, this does help. Like the way you explained it. I love to eat and take a lot of supplements, so I understand fully. About 12 hours since I fed it yeast and it's a bubbling away!

No you are find, go ahead and add the nutrient though. Nutrient is like the good breakfast you eat and energizer is like the vitamins you take. Does this help?

Were you eating breakfast when you answered this ... LOL

Latest posts

Back