waterless airlocks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh Country,

I was just on the other forum reading about those....aren't those cool? I thought about the same thing, it sure would make the job easier and quite "fool proof." The money is worth the hassle.

smiley17.gif
Groovy!
smiley32.gif

So far, they have not responded to my emails. Maybe some of you should tell them to let me stock them.

Did they ever get back to you?

I fired off an email asking where to buy, and to, hopefully contact you.

I finally heard back from them, it appears their email communication is not the quickest or reliable.

They claim to not have received your emails George, but I got their phone# and they want you to call. So I'll forward a copy of the email.

George you gotta get these. I finally broke down a bought a couple. I'll never go back to the water airlocks now.

I was hoping to get those through my new distributor, but they don't have them either. I will try again.

By the way, I'm looking for the size that would fit a Better Bottle, about 45mm to 50mm.

Ferm-rite is supposedly sending me some of their waterless airlocks for evaluation. As soon as they arrive I will post the info on the site.

Cool, thanks for staying on them, I know they can be hard to contact. The main reason I didn't just buy bungs straight from them was their slowness in responding to emails, made me worry.Edited by: bdavidh

I got the waterless bungs in today. They all looklike they have "tails". I got 6 each of the #6.5 and #10 stopper equivalents. I will give them out free to anyone that will use them and give me an evaluation. I will only charge for actual shipping costs. Anyone interested, just send me an email at:

[email protected].

The #6.5 fits most 3, 5 and 6-galloncarboys. The #10 fits the Better-Bottle.

Back