Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We own (3) Honda's! 13' Accord, 09' Fit, 04' S2000. Fantastic cars.
My wife has a 2004 Civic Hybrid with 230K +. Still going strong. Great cars. BTW, while 45 MPG is great, the downside of the hybrid is having to replace the assist battery. $3500 - $5000 depending on the manufacturer. Kind of defeats the value of the hybrid.

We chose the Fit over the Prius as it (manual trans) gets 40MPG and had much much more cargo room (whole back folds flat) and was $7K more than the Fit. You would have to drive the Prius 300K miles just to break even then there is the cost of those batteries to swap out every now and then.

Sad, but you can't beat Japanese technology. I like Hondas, but we transitioned to Toyotas a few years ago. I still own a Chevy pickup, but when the time comes I'll buy a Tundra.

A couple more and this is it [emoji4]

Nice slight of hand to be driving and snap those shots! I usually have to drive with my knee when I'm taking pictures in the car. Watch that SUV ahead of you with the brake lights on....

My parents spend a month or two on the island in the Winter. My Step Dad can fish all he wants and my Mom can enjoy the warmth (compared to home). They love it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back