Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one:
suberous_large.jpg

Each pixel is a cork. Photo credit: Koorosh Nozad Tehrani

...and I thought I drank quite a bit of wine. :sh

This Koorish Nozad Tehrani clearly has me defeated in that category!

BarbieK, how'd you do that? That looks like it would be an awesome comfy rug to stand on while doing dishes! (Yes, I do them by hand. I hang laundry outside to dry too.)

Pam in cinti

Well the corks I've been saving for a couple years! People look at me weird when I request the corks back along with the bottles lol some think I reuse them lmao I was gonna 1/2 them in 2 but I found that was difficult and uneven so I just hot glued them whole and in front of the sink is what I made it for. And it is comfy! Less stress on the back and legs!

I have seen quite a few similar to this. Cut corks in half then hot glue them to plastic, wood, rug, etc.

I don't cut them in 1/2 too difficult and I'm lazy! Lol And if I had an easy way to cut them maybe but I like the cushion effect

Kids were really patient. Mom had to work, so they couldn't open presents until she got home. Only had one inquiry of when Mom was getting done with work. Got done with gifts, Mom and two kids started a game of RISK while I finished fixing dinner, just got done with dinner and I'm ready for bed. Haven't even opened a bottle of wine yet, I'm such a lightweight.

12-25-16_pre-gifts.jpg

12-25-16_risk.jpg

Back