Member Bio’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope got him about a 1/2 mile frome the house. Our deer club practices QDMA. So we have more than our fair share of good bucks. Average is is 40 to 70 in., above average is 70 to 120 in., and monster is 120 in. up.
smiley4.gif
Though that is mainly our club in this county. We have the land to do QDMA. Also our club due are cheap but the club stays full. The club house is in my back yard and my dad is the life time pres.

Chris

I started this post with my picture...use that high speed internet and click back!

Scott does. I don't, but I am working on it along with new pics of the store.

Hello all,

just found this forum hunting for supplies, looks like fun. I've been making fruit wines for about 2 years now,Hope to learn more about my newest hobby. berry

Welcome, Berry!

Glad you found us. We have some extremely experienced country wine enthusiasts, so please post any questions you have.

Thanks for joining in and if you have any questions, please contact Masta or me.

Thanks folks. I'm sure I can learn plenty from the fellow wine makers. My uncle is responsible for getting me hooked on this hobby. He makes balloon wine all the time. I told him there had tobe a better way. So, about 2 years ago,I started searching the net... long story short...I can't get enough of it.

berry Edited by: Berrywine

Country,

Uh,well, uh sometimes it's pretty good and sometimes it's like ½grape juice and ½ vodka, not a lot of consistency. He's happy though. Like spending time with him more than anything.

Medpretzel, thanks a bunch, glad to be here.
smiley32.gif

berry

Berrywine is that where you put it in a jar with a balloon over it then the balloon blows up then when it deflates the wine is ready?

That's it, right on the nose. Not very dependable tho. He had a potato wine blow off one time, what a mess. Didn't burp the balloon.

berry

George I believe we are all till waiting on pictures of you and the store.
smiley36.gif
Are you the kind that likes to keep everyone in suspense or just like the to make the grand entry?
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Back