Member Bio’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine that. My sister lugs a lot of fence-posts and manure buckets and stuff like that. She's not fat, but big because she's all muscle. She can probably lift me up with her little finger!!!

I am very muscular, with a nice layer of fat on top. It keeps other men from feeling inferior around me.

NOT!

smiley29.gif

I weigh around 150 lbs. but can bench press over 230 lbs. That is what
carrying a chainsaw day in and day out will do for you. We haven't went
to cutting machines yet, but we have thought about it. At 28 and doing
it for 10 years I can brag that I haven't been cut badly yet.

Now back to the topic a posting pics. I don't even see an OK
button in the pop-up window. Just a browse. Country I would still like
to meet you

this summer.

Chris a.k.a Greenbean

You could get the chance. We could visit with a cold beer up by the lake. You are right about carrying those saws around all day. I have a huge scar on the outside of myleft knee from a chainsaw accident when I was 14. Another smaller oneabout 6 inches below it from about 15 years ago. After the first one, my Daddy poured saw gas in it, wrapped it up with a towel, and made me finish helping load the truck. We were loading furniture squares then. Know what that is?

smiley4.gif

Hi greenbean when you get it figured out I would like to see pictures of some of your bows and arrows also.
smiley4.gif

Chris click the browse button to find the picture you want to upload then click on it so it is highlighted then click open. The path to the picture will now be in the upload windowand then click OK. Another window will pop up to tell you it is loading and click OK again.

The type of files and max size of pictures that can be uploaded are described in the upload window.Edited by: masta

Ok lets try it again. Still nothing, Image upload pop-up comes up and
says image (blank) browse. Ramrod I'll post pics as soon as I can
figure it

out. Maui, I live in Arkansas. The best I can figure out Country Wine
and I live about 1 1/2 hours apart.Glenvall what brand do you like,
mine is Newcastle Brown Ale, and Miller Lite. I never have figured out
how to make good beer.

Chris

Edited by: greenbean

You have to click on the browse button and find the file you want to upload!!!!

I have, It fills the blank then nothing. On every other website it works but nothing. I also still havn't seen a OK button yet.

Chris

When you click on browse do you get a window named "choose file"?

Find and select the file you want to upload and click on it so it is highlighted and then click open...this will load the path in to the upload box...then click okEdited by: masta

I get all of that except the OK. The window almost looks like it is
only showing part of it. Do you think that my Netscape could be to
blame?

Chris

I was just looking at that and saw you were using Netscape and not Windows IE....I will have to look into that!

There appears to some issues with Netscape and the Forum in regards to certain functions....What version of Netscape are you using Chris?

Is anyone else using Netscape and having problems? Send me an e-mail or PM with detailed description and what version of Netscape you are using!

ThanksEdited by: masta

The whole problem is with Netscape 7.0. I logged in with Explorer and can post pics.

Chris
2005-03-23_210339_S3010031.JPG
Edited by: greenbean

Well you might call him sort of a pet. He ate out of my food plot and ate my corn. So I guess I fed him in a way. Now he is feeding me.
smiley2.gif

Chris

Ah, nothing like "corn fed venison!" Those guys are really good eating. The best teriyaki meat I have ever had. "Nice rack, young guy eh? We also have problems with them invading the farmers land and golf courses, tearing up the greens.

We have what we call, "Hawaiian driveby shootings here too." Only prime eatable animals,.....their high priority on the list!

He aged out a 3 years old. Though 2 years old is normal around here. Too many hunter want let the small bucks walk. So the game and fish considers this one above average for Arkansas (though not by a whole lot).

Chris

That looks like a bigun for south Arkansas. Did you come up here and find it?

Back