Member Bio’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, it's nice not to have the "Monday morning quarter-backs" around. Many don't get it anyways..."No Army...No General."

Well I do my job, no doubt, specially when I get to REALLY do my job, if ya know what I mean. It helps relieve tension, well, at least when it is all said and done.

What is the time difference between us? Are you in a time zone like pacific? I know it is Hawaiian time, but...

Scott, I think the time is set wrong on the forum. Is there a way I can set my time difference?

Gotcha. I am 2 hours ahead of the server as soon as the time goes forward, unless the server time will also go forward. Crap. Nevermind, I will go back and change it again.

Maui Joe nearly killed me last night.

I could tell that too. You two were at it. Leavin' me in the dust....
smiley19.gif

I thought that I was alone on the forum and was almost ready to close..we talked awhile..

I have been kinda busy tonight. It has limited my internet usage somewhat.

We have been under tow to Galveston just got on location today and communication men got set up then I sneak in and set up got to be quick. lol

Well I guess I need to answer this post also. Name is Chris, I have
been on the site for awhile know. I also have been making wine about 1
1/2 yrs. I'm a logger by trade but also make custom bows and arrows.

I would upload a pic but I can't find the place to click OK to upload.

Chris

Edited by: greenbean

Welcome Chris,

Check out the topic: Wine photo's. Martina gives a step by step info on how to, as well as Masta has additional info on the subject. (For me, well it's continuous education)

Hi Chris, Welcome!

Once you have the path (where the file/picture is located) in the white box on the pop-up window, OK automatically darkens. You can't upload nothing, so I would try the browse button and see if it changes the problem. If I misunderstood, let me know, I will try to help further.

BTW, just out of curiosity, how does one become a logger? It's really not a job you hear about anymore.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: MedPretzel

I was a logger and sawmill hand most of my life, born into it. Cut timber part time as recently as 1995. Then I got fat.

Is low weight a requirement? I would think the bigger you are, the stronger you are, the more lumber you could log....

Latest posts

Back