Wreaths!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
We had a guest for the weekend and she made this wreath to give to her grandmom. I made one on Friday but don't have a picture of it yet.
20060806_143834_Wreath.jpg

PWP,

Very nice. Are all the corks from the wine you have enjoyed? Where are you going to hang it?

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Love them both!!!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif

PWP...what did you use for a base on the solid cork one???? Like that straw stuff that's already shaped???????
And...how did you attach them????
How many corks did you use???
Been saving corks, but being as I can't drink right now not getting a steady supply...
smiley13.gif
Edited by: Northern Winos

The cork wreath was done on a straw wreath. I pre-poked the corks with a meatfork then stuck a toothpick into it right away. She then stuck the toothpick into the wreath. I bet she broke a good 20 toothpicks in the process. I just made another hole and put in a new pick. There's wide ribbon under the corks that shows here and there. She took her's with her to give to her grandmother. Mine hangs right inside the back door at our house.
Yes, we drank the wine from each of those corks. (Except 2)
And, Child B (her code name here) discovereda fun trick. We were scrapbooking and making cards the other day and she grabbed one of the corks that comes with the round top that you can just pull out and has a seal on the top, and used that as a rubber stamp!
Can you tell we were very crafty this weekend?

Latest posts

Back