Wine VIDEO

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me chuckle too!

My friends don't want to be seen with me when out eating either???? I don't even bring my own wine glasses
smiley16.gif
Hmm must be something else

Told my SWMBO if I ever try to take my own wine glasses into a restaurant to just have me committed!
smiley36.gif

We went out with friends last week to one of the better restaurants in Santa fe and I was trying to find a decent wine for the $$$ on their expansive wine list and was using my iPhone and winespectator.com and the waiter rolled his eyes (or so I was told) so perhaps I am already on my way.....
smiley29.gif

Ha!Yea that is me.

But guess who always gets tasked with the job of picking the wine when we go out with a group of friends.......

If they have something I know is good at a fair price I will go for it. Usually there is a bunch of hit and miss stuff that they have marked up 3-4X so If I am going to pick out a $50-$100 bottle of wine I am not going in blind if I don't have to!
smiley23.gif

Mike,
Speaking of going in Blind. One time at the Wine store I see a bottle in the Barginrack for $5.00. I said how bad could it be, so I bought two bottles. Got home and poped one open. After the first drink my tougue was Numb!!!! Tastes like jet fuel! I guess going in blind is not a good thing after all!!!!
smiley21.gif

Latest posts

Back