Web Wine assessory suppliers in the UK

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camelia

Very New Wine maker
Reaction score
Having searched the web, there is a confusion of wine making suppliers in the UK and it's difficult to know which is best. Can anyone recommend a supplier they feel has a good range, reasonably priced, quick and perhaps post free. Many thanks. Camelia.

Camelia:

Most of the forum members are from the USA and Canada, and will not be able to help you. You may wish to review the posts at a UK-based web-site.

http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/index.php

One of the long-time members at that site now runs a store, and I believe he offers a dicount to other members.

Steve

Welcome to the forum Camelia.

Being that I'm in the states I can't directly help you, however I would like to point out a feature of our forum called "The Map" that may be of some service. You can find it at the top of any of the headings. Once you access it you can see the locations of other forum members, wineries, events, and what we call home brew stores which is sort of what you are asking about.

Currently there are only 2 of several members, 4 wineries, and 12 homebrew stores listed in the UK. Judging from the proximity of the stores to the members it wouldn't be too hard to figure who listed what and send a PM asking their opinion.

Should you decide to list yourself on the map and have any problems PM me and I can probably help. ( I understand there may be some sort of problem between the British Postal System and Google Maps but I think we have a workaround).

Thank you Rodo, I appreciate you taking the time to help me. Will follow you advice and learn. Bye the way, my husband and I work hard for 11 months of the year, so that we can spend our pennies in your lovely Country, usually hiking in the Four Corners - is there anything you think we should pick up while your side of the pond that would be interesting to try in winemaking terms this side? Just a thought, you sometimes have unusual foods etc that we cannot get, (like flavoured Coffeemate!!! oh this silly little island of mine! how can any Country so small be so dam good!).

Thank you Steve, have found the site and will certainly follow up. Camelia

Latest posts

Back