Tawluwt's Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tawluwt

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to create a post about my winemaking adventure. This is so people can respond a bit more openly towards me about the wine and I can have various suggestions more often and with less stress.
I think it'll be great to have my own thread where people can show interest or shed light! Well, here goes!:D

Winemaking and supplies...

Well, I've been on a couple winemaking sites; Homebrewit, Homebrewheaven, and lastly EC Kraus. They are really building an interest in purchasing the juice rather than some religious attempt at crushing my own grapes. I just want a vineyard though, it'll be pretty cool. EC Kraus looks amazing! They offer both American Cab Sauvignon and French Cab too as well as Tempranillo from Spain! I feel that this is pretty good...
I'm currently thinking of a robust lightweight wine like this Cabernet Sauvignon(never tried a Cab before I think) with tar and a bit of nuttyness and vanilla to it -medium to heavy toasting?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Hope you find what you are looking for and get started soon.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard!!!

Look around at some of the sponsors - might find a better deal. I find EC Kraus to be high.

Valpolicella

kk I'll try, they offer the Valpolicella:dg:d grape too!!! like Quintarelli Guiseppe in Italy, Venice! I'm just so exited is all:D The Valpolicella sounds really good too. They describe it as having rich fruit flavors and dry and medium bodied with a minty aroma...

Latest posts

Back