label for GA Riesling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepere

Reaction score
Haven't bottled it yet but here is my label for the Green Apple Riesling. My wife says it tastes wonderful so I guess I'd better get'er bottled up today while I have off.

2006-06-20_043740_GARforWEB.jpg

Good job on the label Pepere
smiley20.gif
And from your wife's testimony a good job on the wine too
smiley32.gif

Great label, nice detail..... I like the background choice, I wish I could get my programs to do that for me.

If your wife likes it, it's to bad you have to bottle it, now you'll have to wait till after bottle shock for her to enjoy it......

I bottled a Green Apple in January and it is way to sweet for me and my wife. One way we drink it is to add a shot of vodka to every glass. It seems to cut down on the sweetness.

earl

Earl:

I took somebody's advice on this forum and put half the "FPack" in the primary along with 2lbs of extra sugar.
smiley9.gif
abv was 11.5% on the riesling.

Added the remaining "FPack" upon completion and it turned out very nice. I didsome thing similarwith a WB Shiraz (my first kit) I didn't add the extra sugar just added about 2/3 of the "FPack" abv was 7% on the WB shiraz.

Now a shot of vodka.....that's what I call "fortifide"
smiley4.gif

I am going to order a mist shiraz next month and I will add part of the f pack to the primary. Then some sugar.

Great Tip...thank you

earl

My Wife loves the GAR we made. We added some extra sugar, which helps hide the sweet.

finally got a chance to do some work today.

bottled a few splits as well.

2006-06-24_092732_GARPic.jpg

Thank You Ms "M":

I was very careful in the bottle process but the last two splits got a little cloudy. I don't have a filter................yet!

With the knowledge and help of the Moderators and members us "newbies" can't help but be successful. Thank you all ......... again!
smiley9.gif

Latest posts

Back