Knowledge seeker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponytail

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all

I am the nurse who assists the winemaker in our household. I love the process and even the bubbling noises that emit from the spare room during fermentation. So far we have bottled six kits in the past year and started drinking the whites. Anyway, I thought joining this forum would give me some great insight and hopefully allow me to add to the dinner conversation with great wisdom and advice!

Welcome Ponytail,

You will find plenty of insight here and we glad to have you aboard.

Welcome aboard Ponytail. Share with us your experiences and we will share with you. Look forward to your participation.

I see another post from "Hoss" another new member. Must be a pony theme today!

Welcome ponytail. We would be more than willing to come to your dinner table..er uh , home and share our knowledge with you

Hello Ponytail...hope you find answers to any questions you are seeking....and share your dinner conversations with us as well.

Welcome Nurse Ponytail! I hope you find this forum informative and helpful.

Welcome and Glad to have you here with us.
smiley31.gif

Ramona

Welcome Ponytail, you've certainly joined up with a knowledgeable group of people!

Welcome Ponytail. You will have fun learning about the wine and the great people here.
smiley17.gif

Latest posts

Back