Kansas Motorcycle trip leaving Aug 5th

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redtrk

Winemaking dysfunctional
Reaction score
We'll be leaving for Newton, Kansas on August 5th for a week for my wife's family reunion. Our thing is to stop at winery's along our route have a few samples, talk to the owners, and buy a few bottles of our favorites there to take home. Therefore along the I-70 to SR-50 route and into the Wichita are does anyone know of some "must stop at" winery's that we shouldn't miss? :a1

Last edited:
Hey Redtrk....I live in central Kansas and there are several around. I will get you a list by the first of the week. We have a wedding this weekend so kinda tied up till then.

Later......WB

Here is one link to Kansas wineries http://www.catchwine.com/wineries/kansas/

I haven't been to any of these but have had wines from the one in Salina and the one in Mulvane. The one in Mulvane is Wyldwood Cellars which will be close to your destination.

Hope this helps
Later.........WB-out

...stop at winery's along our route have a few samples, talk to the owners, and buy a few bottles of our favorites there to take home...

I've done that a couple times, but learned long ago that I don't want to consume the "few samples" while riding a 750-lb two wheeler -- I simply do not drink and ride. I do, however, like to pick up a few bottles along the way for enjoyment during the evenings on the road.

BTW -- is that a Victory in your sig pic?

PPBart that is a GL-1800 Wing. I bought it new in 07 and dearly love it. Actually my wife told me that I rub on the bike more than I do her. I really don't think she understands how us guys like to keep our bikes all nice & shiny.

BTW thanks for the link Winebreath we will check it out. At some point we'll also be heading up to Fort Collins Co. to visit more family.

Back