RJ Spagnols I Couldnt Resist!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyK68

Reaction score
Went into a HBS while on the road for work yesterday. All I wanted was an airlock since I broke on the day before, and to look aroound. Well to my suprise the store was just starting a going out of business sale, and had Grand Cru kits so cheap I had to buy 3 of them. I bought a Pinot Noir, a Red Zin, and a Pinot Gris for 40 bucks a kit. I had said nomore 10L red kits, but at that price I had to buy. Anyone do any of these kits? I have tried the Pinot Noir, and I thought it was really good, but never tried the others. I am going to go back to this place and buy some carboys 12 bucks for 6 gals and 10 bucks for 5s. I also saw a floor corker there that I should of asked about but I will see what that is next trip too.
When it comes to the WE stuff I dont look any further then George, but this just seemed too good to pass up.

There is a Hobby store south of me that is also going out of business, I got a letter from them the other day. Plan on checking out what they have this weekend, always good to score a few bargains. On the other hand, really makes you appreciate people like George, that are able to grow and prosper in a tough market place. Must be doing something right!

JW....

Where are you in MN? I am planning on going to "Don's Hobby" in Mankato this weekend I hope that's not the one closing!!

We are south of Marshall.

Yes, that is it. I was there this A.M. , pretty limited selection, however said they have more coming late this afternoon, I may go tomarrow morning. Im in Le Sueur.

Great......looks like I will be changing plans now
smiley18.gif

thanks.....

Hey, look at the bright side, now you guys can exchange wines! And maybe even combine orders from George and save on shipping.

Edited by: wade

Latest posts

Back