FLOWERING FRUITS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
The yard is glowing with flowering trees, some wild bushes others are fruit trees that we planted....

The air smells sweet, each tree seems sweeter than the next, trying to attract the bees to it...such a bounty for the bees....I go out and look for honey bees, I see a few, mostly Bumble Bees and smaller bees...hope there are some healthy honey bees around the country and that peoples trees and crops are getting pollinated.

Of all the trees we have planted and the wild trees around the homestead the most beautiful is a volunteer tree.....a Flowering Crab...it is along the woods...a seedling dropped by a bird....across the road I see the old trees glowing that the old neighbor planted years ago...the mother trees to this seedling....

It bloomed for the first time last year....the year of Emma's 96th year and her death...The best things in life are free....Emma's tree

EmmastreeSmall.jpg
Edited by: Northern Winos

Thanks for the reminder JW to stop and smell the roses, but I gotta say, since I havebeen making wine, if it blossoms, it's on my radar
smiley36.gif

NW: I'm afraid to tell you that if you keep posting these kind of pictures, your going to have half the wine makers in the country coming to your neiborhood to live..... including me! How beautiful a place you live....You are so blessed.

And I'm sorry....... Who's Emma?

Back