WineXpert Eclipse grape pack size

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont think it was ever a guess. 16L of Juice and 2L for the grape pack makes it 18L as per the box. It would be nice for them to list what variety of grape skins and the type of oak in kits

cheers

Dont think it was ever a guess. 16L of Juice and 2L for the grape pack makes it 18L as per the box. It would be nice for them to list what variety of grape skins and the type of oak in kits

cheers
That's the first kit I opened that specifically said 2L. It also says Cab Sauv grapeskins on the pack. My oak packages state French chips and Hungarian cubes. The WE oak packages have always been labeled.

I dont make many WE kits, just the occational Eclipse. The bag says the grape pack goes with the Eclipse Cab Sauv which may or may not contain Cab skins. RJS used to say what type the skins were but dont anymore. Some were the same as the juice and others not. Next time I'm in the WE LHBS I will try and remember to ask.

cheers

Just got back from the wine seller and I possed the question of the contents of the grape skin pack. According to them, you are correct and the kit contains Cab Sauv skins as it shows on the package.

cheers

Back