Do you know where these metal racks can be bought?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
Just wondering, I saw this shelves at a liquor store today.
It holds 144 .750 wine bottles

Average price?

wine rack.jpg

It is called, '144 Bottle Black Tie Grid' Check out Amazon.com $90

RR

YUP.. I bought mine from there. That was the best price available. With that said they can be made for a fraction of that price if you have a Tractor Supply store near you. They sell goat panels which is essentially the same thing. With one panel for around $45 and several small pieces of 1x2 wood you could make two of these racks.

The racks we're talking about are not free standing but get attached to a wall.

thanks guys, the one you see in the picture is a free standing rack.

Runningwolf said:
YUP.. I bought mine from there. That was the best price available. With that said they can be made for a fraction of that price if you have a Tractor Supply store near you. They sell goat panels which is essentially the same thing. With one panel for around $45 and several small pieces of 1x2 wood you could make two of these racks.

The racks we're talking about are not free standing but get attached to a wall.

Yup. I'm planning to make some for my wine tasting room. Here's a link to a thread talking about it.

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f4/hog-panel-wine-rack-project-strage-totes-30923/

Greg, I saw a wine cellar on "Million Dollar Rooms" on HGT TV, and the entire wine cellar was made from these exact panels. I thnk they used 2x4's between each panel going down the length of the room to tie them together and then trimmed them out in nicer looking wood product.It wood not of been my choice being that everything else was so high end but it did look really good.
If I ever built another wine cellar I would probably do the same thing from floor to celing.

Latest posts

Back