Daddy sleeps naked

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arne

Reaction score
"Late again" the teacher stearnly said to little Johnny.
"It ain't my fault this time, Miss Russell. The reason I'm late is because my daddy sleeps naked."
Now Miss Russell had taught grammer school for 30 some years. Despite her mounting fears, she asked Johnny what he meant by that. Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Johnny and trouble were old friends, but he had always told her the truth.
"You see Miss Russell out at the farm we got this low down fox.The last few nights he done ate six hens.Last night when there was a noise out in the hen house, Daddy grabbed his shotgun and says to my Ma "That fox is back and I'm gonna get him. Stay back." he says to us kids.
"My Daddy was naked as a jay bird. No shoes, no socks, no pants. To the hen house he crawled, then he stuck that ol double barrel into the hen house window.As he stared in the darkness with a fox on his mind, our old hounddog Rip, had done woke up and come sneaking up in the darkness behind Daddy.Then as we all looked on plumb helpless, that ol dog stuck his cold nose in Daddy's crack."
"Miss Russell, we all been cleanin chickens since three oclock this morning."

Latest posts

Back