Copa Di Vino on Shark Tank this Friday, ABC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLOweather

Reaction score
James Martin from Copa Di Vino in The Dalles, Oregon will be on Shark Tank this Friday. on ABC. I think it's a rerun of the first appearance.
ThumbVariety.jpg

His claim to fame is "bottling the wine right in the glass". We bought a variety pack for tasting as a part of our "29, Let's Drink Some Wine" wedding anniversary last year. The wine was OK. We saved the plastic glasses and snap-on lids for reuse.

The glasses are basically the same technology as a single serving yogurt container. A plastic glass filled with wine, a foil seal, and a snap on plastic cover. 4 glasses = one 750 ml bottle.

Last edited:
I saw that when it first came on. Thought it was a clever idea but that the wine was most likely lacking. Perhaps as the product line expands so will the wine options.

They hosed the scheduling, and he wasn't on until last Friday, the 13th. 20 minutes devoted to him... He's the first entreprenure to come back for a second appearance.

It's become so popular that he needs another bottling line. After some discussion, Cuban, O'Leary, and Herjavec offered $200,000 each. Martin dithered too long after Cuban, for contract reasons, couldn't guarantee Copa Di Vino would be sold in American Airlines Center where the Mavericks play. Cuban dropped out and the deal fell apart.

I saw both of his attempts at getting money from the sharks and both times he rejected offers on both shows. He walked away from $600,000.....

Latest posts

Back