WineXpert Amusing observation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexmor

Reaction score
...at least I found it amusing....

Today I racked one kit for bulk aging, and racked another for secondary, and for the first time my wife was present for my "cleaning/sanitizing" procedures. After I finished, she said "for a guy who hates doing dishes as much as you, you certainly picked a strange hobby".

And before the ladies out there jump all over me, yes, I DO help with the dishes, it's just that I probably whine about it more than I should.

Funny you should mention this. I had the same problem however as Tim V. said at Winestock we spend (don't quote me ) 80 % of our time cleaning and sanitizing and 20 % making wine or something to that effect.

Hey, your problems are solved. I found this baby on the internet for a mere $5500! No more dish pan hands.

19250EA.jpg

Another observation by my better half. Today after I finished doing a racking into secondary, and another into bulk aging she told me I was definitely getting to be a better winemaker. I asked how she knew, and she said "Because you didn't scream 'Oh Sh!t' a single time".

Back