What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another HOT day in NJ !
3rd day OVER 100*

picture.php

Did my clinical update class today. Then got the serpentine belt on my car replaced.
Kat treated my to a great birthday lunch at the Tasting Room in Frederick, MD. Now off to see some friends for more celebration.

Swimming, and trying desperately to stay cool. Not as hot as Tom's place, but hot here nonetheless.

At Texas roadhouse with Kat for drinks and her friend Liz is on the way. Birthday booze!!!

Itsuko and I headed to Applebees for dinner tonight (a large Blue Moon, thank you) and then we are loafing around the house this evening. I am lovin my vacation. What a week to pick eh? I could do this all the time.

Itsuko and I headed to Applebees for dinner tonight (a large Blue Moon, thank you) and then we are loafing around the house this evening. I am lovin my vacation. What a week to pick eh? I could do this all the time.

I'm drinking blue moon too

sipping peach sangria after picking blackberries, running the dogs, watching tv, playing on the computer....

picked 30 lbs of strawberries. froze 15 future wine. made 24 bottles of jam .12 for us,12 for our son &wife.eating the rest , strawberry pie, shortcake ,strawberry&icecream,all thegreat desserts mmm.will pick more forfuture wine.love picking berries.there is a really good crop this year.

Happy B-Day Dan! Had another rough day and hopefully tomorrow wont be the same so I can try and get caught back up here!!!!!!! When my car screwed up yesterday my wife called in the middle of fixing it and I was mad that she did cause I had to get back off the car to answer it which in the process I got burned and hurt my back just to hear her say hows it going! So I said just peachy, hung up the phone and put it in a bad spot and left it there and fixed the car and closed the hood right onto my phone, Crunch! I bought a new phone today after getting another shot in my spine and also bought a 2 GB card for it to hold music and the USB holder to transfer the music with. I inserted the card into the holder, inserted the holder into mu USB spot on my desktop and watched as smoke started billowing out and grabbed it quick and yanked it out in a squishing burning mess with melted the USB vessel, right onto my finger and also fried the card. Goodnight Johnie Boy!

Geeze, Wade, let's hope that dark cloud over you has cleared away by now.

Went to the local blood bank first thing, 8:00am and donated plateletts. I'm a regular, when they don't see me for a couple weeks they start calling. Came home and took a quick nap, donating wipes me out.
Then decided to try to work a little on a set of plans I picked up last night.
Problem is tho,, I have heard a bottle calling me and I visited it a couple times already.
Still have to cook SWMBO dinner when she gets off work. Breakfast for her and me everyday is just a fact. She's got to expect it now!

Thanks Wade. Hope your day is getting better. Might want to check out the power supply on that USB port.

gearing up for a week off next week. I feel a lot of bottling coming on...OK. Probably more tasting going on than bottling.

Latest posts

Back